The Path of Life

The Path of Life

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Advent vocation prayer


Mary, Mother of the Church,

Pray that your son Jesus,
my Lord and Savior,
may accomplish in me
the will of the Father
by the light of the
Holy Spirit.

Beg him on my behalf,
Blessed Mother,
to equip me
for my ministry
in his Church
as I advance
in my vocation.

Ask him,
Humble Virgin,
to grant me
a specific mission
and reveal it to me,
and then provide me
with the necessary
vision,
wisdom,
strength,
and all grace
to accomplish it,
for the good
of the Church
and the glory of God.

Mary, Handmaid of the Lord,
intercede for me
that always and everywhere,
and in everything,
I may remain open
and responsive
to his Word,
repeating with you
for all eternity:

"Let it be done to me
according to your word."

May all this be accomplished
through the abundant love
the Father showers on me
and asks me to share
with all his children.

I ask this through
the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
your Immaculate Heart, Mary,
the Paternal Heart of St. Joseph,
and with the intercession
of all the saints, particularly:

All the Apostles,
Saint Michael the Archangel,
St. Benedict,
St. Meinrad, and
St. Francis de Sales.

Amen.

Br. Francis de Sales Wagner, O.S.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment